Kinlochewe to Firemore Sands – Loch Ewe -1

The weather deteriorated today, if that was possible and the showers got heavier and the wind increased.

We woke to a dusting of snow on the tops of Beinn Eighe so decided on moving back to Torridon to get the mountains in snow before heading up further north. Again though, we were beginning to look on the weather as a mixed blessing. It seemed as if we were destined for more of the same. The forecast was poor but the drama just kept coming!

 

 

 

Filed under: Articles, Diary EntriesTagged with: ,

5 Comments

  1. Some stunning light breaking through Tim.

  2. It’s interesting Trevor how good bad weather photography can be and those shafts of light that you get with the sort of weather we had are just about the best for us photographers.

  3. I camped on the edge of loch ewe way back in the late 80’s…. and yes it rained!

  4. A little place by the name of Cove….. wetter than an Otters pocket…

  5. Well well well, we were about a mile from Cove, might even have been the same spot. A place we’ll definitely be visiting again. The next post may well evoke some memories.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Comment *
Name *
Email *
Website

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.